Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still say he's not retiring his ego is to big not to be headline act at NFL HOF. He plays at least one more year somewhere.

Were is it in contract they can't trade him until 2-3 days into new league year? I have not seen that reported anywhere but here.

I still say he's not retiring his ego is to big not to be headline act at NFL HOF. He plays at least one more year somewhere.
He has an ego but his legacy is just as critical if not more. Hes a smart guy, anything less than a conference championship game would be a failure and that's not happening in Denver

He can walk away with 4 MVP'S.

Personally I think his body is saying keep playing. He's ultra competive in nature. A perfectionist. His mind is saying it's time to walk. I don't think it realistic to beat Mahomes or Allen or Burrow. And I loath the business of football

Were is it in contract they can't trade him until 2-3 days into new league year? I have not seen that reported anywhere but here.
Google it.

A trade to a different team could provide almost $20 million in cap savings, but the Packers wouldn’t get the cap benefit until the trade is processed after the start of the new league year. This is why Rodgers’ decision is going to help set the course of the entire offseason.

But this says nothing you could trade him 1 minute after the new league year starts with what this says.
Stop listening to CBS radio etc.... those clowns are nothing but bad info. Everything your asking has been answered in the early bird thread multiple times with source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back