Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it was a risk, and obviously they failed. Goes without saying, success isn't guaranteed and now they need to live with the consequences. Still, the road was there for them and I stand by that. In years past there have been really good, really strong teams blocking GBs way. No such teams this year. GB was capable of beating anyone else in the league this year.... but of course they didn't, and more specifically Rodgers didn't - he left a lot on the table. Looking back I can only judge it through the info they had at the time - a roster as good as anyone else (obviously with holes, like everyone else), a QB under contract, parity throughout the league.

And to be clear, I'm not talking about the path forward, or keeping him around. Just the idea of trying tot trade him last year versus keeping.
Fair enough and ... gp((

Sounds like something I would post after pounding down a bottle Balvenie 12 DoubleWood after my GF dumped me and said "it's not you...it's me"
I took that late-night post as that he and her didn't break up at all>>>

THIS> doesn't sound like someone who he broke up with
thanks for letting me chase after you the first couple months after we met, and finally letting me catch up to you and be a part of your life. Thanks for always having my back, for the incredible kindness you show me and everyone you meet, and for showing me what unconditional love looks like

The hashtag is # MondayNightGraditude.
There is a group in AA called Monday Night Grateful Gratitude Group, I don't want to go down that rabbit hole due to some posts that he "enjoys" his scotch. Just throwing it out there

The hashtag is # MondayNightGraditude.
There is a group in AA called Monday Night Grateful Gratitude Group, I don't want to go down that rabbit hole due to some posts that he "enjoys" his scotch. Just throwing it out there
And I'm not going to ask how you know that Pack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back