Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is Packers will always be selling 80K tickets every Sunday no matter who's the QB.
Probably true, but not on point. I was addressing the comment that fans can turn against the players and offering justification therefore.

Probably true, but not on point. I was addressing the comment that fans can turn against the players and offering justification therefore.
That I agree fans are very fickle. Though in GB being a small market town it seems those fans are more forgiving then a large market say Philly or NY were there can turn on you faster then a supervillian pretending to be good LOL

That I agree fans are very fickle. Though in GB being a small market town it seems those fans are more forgiving then a large market say Philly or NY were there can turn on you faster then a supervillian pretending to be good LOL
The GB “market” is well beyond Green Bay. It’s basically the “states” team. Basketball and baseball is an afterthought outside of SE Wisconsin in the off season. Green Bay football is a 12 month experience

The GB “market” is well beyond Green Bay. It’s basically the “states” team. Basketball and baseball is an afterthought outside of SE Wisconsin in the off season. Green Bay football is a 12 month experience
I will give you that the other teams just lack the winning tradition to build that large following like GB has built.

I will give you that the other teams just lack the winning tradition to build that large following like GB has built.
Most yes. Dallas and Pittsburgh are in that group with GB with fan connection.

What’s eye opening living in the south is how big some northern fan bases really are, College and pro. Large groups for Bills, Jets as an example. Ohio State alumni group is massive, Wisconsin group is small in comparison

What’s eye opening living in the south is how big some northern fan bases really are, College and pro. Large groups for Bills, Jets as an example. Ohio State alumni group is massive, Wisconsin group is small in comparison
No doubt but look at OSU a championship winning program. UW is a small time program in comparison UW keeps local fans happy and they cheer and think it's great to go to the Rose Bowl and don't expect more.

Most yes. Dallas and Pittsburgh are in that group with GB with fan connection.
Dallas, Pitt, GB, NY market those will always be major ratings for people no matter what fans love them lose or winning.

No doubt but look at OSU a championship winning program. UW is a small time program in comparison UW keeps local fans happy and they cheer and think it's great to go to the Rose Bowl and don't expect more.
It’s about the size of the alumni base. MSU has a bigger group than UW locally here. So does Va Tech as example

And enrollment at OSU is about 20,000 more per year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back