2021 Draft Simulator

I could see it bee possible you only have 3 WR go 1st round this year but then have like 5-6 go 2nd round

I could see it bee possible you only have 3 WR go 1st round this year but then have like 5-6 go 2nd round
That’s how CBS has it but 5-6 is a real reach. That’s a lot of overreach IMO. 4 in 1st is a real possibility

That’s how CBS has it but 5-6 is a real reach. That’s a lot of overreach IMO. 4 in 1st is a real possibility
I am thinking 2nd round if only 3 go R. Moore, Toney, Marshall, Bateman and maybe E. Moore?

I am thinking 2nd round if only 3 go R. Moore, Toney, Marshall, Bateman and maybe E. Moore?
Marshall and Bateman can sneak into R1, Toney more of a long shot but I can see someone reach a bit

I think Moore might be a better pick then Toney I am not drafting a 5'9 WR.
No. Not with his injury issues. ESPN has Toney @ 6-0 not sure if he measured at pro day. Moore is a legit 5-9, Rondell. Even Moore from Mississippi comes in @5-9

No. Not with his injury issues. ESPN has Toney @ 6-0 not sure if he measured at pro day. Moore is a legit 5-9, Rondell. Even Moore from Mississippi comes in @5-9
Yeah again, those are like 3rd round guys that will probably go higher because of the way the game changed.

Yeah again, those are like 3rd round guys that will probably go higher because of the way the game changed.
Good chance I get that but if I’m betting on 1 guys it’s Toney.

Rondale Moore officially measured at 5’7. They must’ve measured him on skates for the media guide.

Back