2021 Draft Simulator

2006 looks like it will likely never have a HOF will be next draft since 92 not to have a HOF. 2006 one of hte worst drafts in modern history and of course Packers had to have top 5 pick that draft.

Correction Devin Hester might have a shot at it for his return skills besides that no one else.

Now from 08 with Matt Ryan and 09 with Matt Stafford those might be the only two who get into the HOF from their draft class.
Andrew Whitworth and Jahri Evans will get looks for the Hall.

Also, 6 years after Hawk retired, fellow 2006 first rounder Mercedes Lewis just got a 2 year extension from the Packers.

Also, 6 years after Hawk retired, fellow 2006 first rounder Mercedes Lewis just got a 2 year extension from the Packers.
Lewis won’t make HOF, but he’s had a helluva long run

Evans and Whitworth seem like hall of very good players. They are like Bak very good but nothing I would call special enough for HOF.

First time I saw a mock with this guy's name to GB. Don't know a thing about him. Would 29 be to high?

GREEN BAY PACKERS: T DILLON RADUNZ, NORTH DAKOTA STATE

Dillon Radunz shares some similarities with left tackle David Bakhtiari: relatively slight in build, coming from a non-powerhouse school and showing exceptional fluid movement skills, particularly in pass protection. It might take Radunz a little time to get up to the speed of the NFL and become the kind of high-end pass blocker he is capable of — just as it did for Bakhtiari — but his upside may be well worth the wait.

First time I saw a mock with this guy's name to GB. Don't know a thing about him. Would 29 be to high?

GREEN BAY PACKERS: T DILLON RADUNZ, NORTH DAKOTA STATE

Dillon Radunz shares some similarities with left tackle David Bakhtiari: relatively slight in build, coming from a non-powerhouse school and showing exceptional fluid movement skills, particularly in pass protection. It might take Radunz a little time to get up to the speed of the NFL and become the kind of high-end pass blocker he is capable of — just as it did for Bakhtiari — but his upside may be well worth the wait.
Yes it’s high but doesn’t mean it won’t happen. The run of tackles will happen, no telling how far it’ll go.

It's high, but depends on the team and the evaluation. The guy at Huddle Report who writes up the player profiles gave him a first round grade. Not saying that makes it right, just saying that some pundits and maybe some GMs think he's worth a late first round pick.

Fits the athletic profile they like, but needs to get stronger.
Sounds similar to Bak eval.

Packers already have two NDSU linemen on the roster (Billy Turner and Zack Johnson).
One more couldn’t hurt!

Maybe he's the type of guy you play at RT for few years then cut Bak and put him over at LT?

Fits the athletic profile they like, but needs to get stronger.
Sounds similar to Bak eval.
If his biggest weakness is lack of strength, that's the easiest thing to fix over time. Feet and balance are the most important thing I think, but even then it's not certain. Jason Spriggs was quick and athletic but came from a spread system and couldn't adjust. He had quick feet but I remember he seemed to stop moving them when engaged, like he couldn't do two things at once. I don't know what they run at NDSU.

Back