2021 Hired and Fired Thread

0Y3FAc.gif

I never understood the fascination with Doug Marrone. Can the NFL not retread him again for awhile and Give some young up and coming coach a shot before this guy?

Yeah he is just one of those guys. I was watching that NFLN morning show this morning and they were gushing over Marrone. I don't get it.

Jags getting #1 pick and a new coaching staff.

I wonder if they hire a coach that can fine tune Lawrence into an NFL household name, or if they will find a different coach, who's willing to accept a trade down, and a raft of talent below that pick, to accomplish a turn around.

I don't know what anyone else thinks, but from this day on, I'd be dangling that pick out there like a carrot, saying that it's available, but for the right price. It would be better to get a boat load of talent, and possibly a franchise QB later in the first round, than put the whole thing on one player.

I think about Rodgers going late in the first, and Josh Allen the 3rd QB picked?? (I think this is right) in the 2018 NFL draft. Ahead of him, Mayfield and Darnold I believe?

Back