2021 Off Season Thread

Since (hopefully) we're unlikely to see Kevin King in green and gold again, I thought I would open an old wound and rub salt in it one last time.

Trading back from 29 to 33, the Packers took Washington CB Kevin King, leaving several notable players on the board who many of us thought would have/should have been higher on the board. As we consoled ourselves with missing out on TJ Watt in particular, we were swayed by the possibility of getting two players instead of him.

The verdict, gentlemen, is in:

gamestacklestflsacksqb hitspass dintsfffr
King4116851227621
Biegel*387992.5131100
Watt622305949.5111254174

*just to be nice to him, I included Vince's career stats thus far. He spent 2020 in IR with an Achilles injury.

Hey, at least we got Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams out of that draft.

Since (hopefully) we're unlikely to see Kevin King in green and gold again, I thought I would open an old wound and rub salt in it one last time.

Trading back from 29 to 33, the Packers took Washington CB Kevin King, leaving several notable players on the board who many of us thought would have/should have been higher on the board. As we consoled ourselves with missing out on TJ Watt in particular, we were swayed by the possibility of getting two players instead of him.

The verdict, gentlemen, is in:

gamestacklestflsacksqb hitspass dintsfffr
King4116851227621
Biegel*387992.5131100
Watt622305949.5111254174

*just to be nice to him, I included Vince's career stats thus far. He spent 2020 in IR with an Achilles injury.

Hey, at least we got Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams out of that draft.
Hurts so good!

Watt’s production would put him at 6th on the all-time Packers sack list, while not even off his rookie deal yet.

Isn't there some other way they can accommodate his ego? I just can't believe that the actual dollars mean anything to him at this stage.

Back