2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

GFdmYVN_d.webp

• Haha
Reactions: TW
It bothers me that I even brought this up about Middleton, but it's true. I'm also a fan of how well George Hill has done for the Bucks, but he's been spending too much time injured as of late, and that's bothersome as well. Considering that the two of them make up an important part of the rotation, it has to be resolved.

Speaking of George, if you ever get a chance to go to San Antonio, try to find a way to wrangle a visit to George's ranch. It's amazing. I've been there a few times, and talked to him, during the off season. One of my Sons has been giving donations to him for his ranch over the years, and knows him fairly well.

The area where it's at, in Hill Country, is beautiful.

It bothers me that I even brought this up about Middleton, but it's true. I'm also a fan of how well George Hill has done for the Bucks, but he's been spending too much time injured as of late, and that's bothersome as well. Considering that the two of them make up an important part of the rotation, it has to be resolved.

Speaking of George, if you ever get a chance to go to San Antonio, try to find a way to wrangle a visit to George's ranch. It's amazing. I've been there a few times, and talked to him, during the off season. One of my Sons has been giving donations to him for his ranch over the years, and knows him fairly well.

Just me….if the organization knew that Beauchamp and Carter would have contributed at this level not sure Hill would have been brought back. I get Beauchamp is not a PG but he defends much better than Hill and has developed a nice offensive game.

Was reading article other day that perhaps guys like Hill and Ibaka are guys they could add to a trade as they could be surplus depth MKE could afford to give up.

I have a hunch this will be George's last season. He's reached a point where his outside interests are important to him. He will probably become involved in some front office work with the Spurs.

Was reading article other day that perhaps guys like Hill and Ibaka are guys they could add to a trade as they could be surplus depth MKE could afford to give up.
Well in a perfect world yes but it’s never easy unloading a expiring contract.

Back