2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

Is he not a FA after the season? If so I would not resign him. Has to be younger guys out there who can take his spot and become a part of key core. How about trading for Kyle Kuzma to replace him? Kuzma is only 27.
No he’s not. Kuzma? No thanks

IMO got to do something I just don't think Middleton is worth what he gets anymore
Well he’s not getting traded and rightfully so. They beat Boston if he’s healthy last year.

Well he’s not getting traded and rightfully so. They beat Boston if he’s healthy last year.
Probably not at the deadline but perhaps in off-season if they can find a package to replace him with

Highly doubtful. It’s going to be difficult to match dollars
Got to do something I just don't know if this team can win another title right now with current roster.

Got to do something I just don't know if this team can win another title right now with current roster.
Yes they can. Don’t overreact.
Giannis Middleton, Holiday and Lopez are the Bucks best four players. They've spent 45 out of a possible 1844 mins on the floor together this season. Giannis, Khris and Jrue have spent 69 mins together. Perspective

Just watched an off the cuff response to a question from someone in the media to Bud, in reference to the meltdown we saw last night, and so much this year, and he as much as admitted that the moment we don't have Giannis and Lopez on the floor, the team quits playing fundamental defense, and loses control of the floor. His response as to how you handle it was; "We talk about it a lot. We talk about staying in front of the ball better."

We talk about it? Seriously?

Just watched an off the cuff response to a question from someone in the media to Bud, in reference to the meltdown we saw last night, and so much this year, and he as much as admitted that the moment we don't have Giannis and Lopez on the floor, the team quits playing fundamental defense, and loses control of the floor. His response as to how you handle it was; "We talk about it a lot. We talk about staying in front of the ball better."

We talk about it? Seriously?
Take those 2 off the floor the only man defender is Holiday. Can’t play drop coverage effectively.

The real issue now is Giannis. Nobody wants to talk about it but his legs are not there, not any real off season playing in the Euros.

Yes they can. Don’t overreact.
Giannis Middleton, Holiday and Lopez are the Bucks best four players. They've spent 45 out of a possible 1844 mins on the floor together this season. Giannis, Khris and Jrue have spent 69 mins together. Perspective
Middleton just seems a guy with injuries he cant' be on court and they also have reduced his game

Back