2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

Kyle Korver who played with the Bucks in the 19-20 season the retired named assistant GM of the Hawks. In less then 2 1/2 seasons he becomes assitant GM. Either he's really good or ATL is a mess.

Kyle Korver who played with the Bucks in the 19-20 season the retired named assistant GM of the Hawks. In less then 2 1/2 seasons he becomes assitant GM. Either he's really good or ATL is a mess.
Korver is an exceptional people person.

The Bucks are digging themselves a hole.

Well bye guy did nothing since being traded to MKE.

You might get lucky to get a 2nd round pick from a playoff team he has no value.

The #Bucks and Serge Ibaka have mutually agreed to find the NBA veteran a new home via trade as he remains away from the team, per Shams Charania (The Athletic)

So few more days away from trade deadline. Not sure I am wanting Jae Crowder. Give up assets for a guy who has not played all year and still has $10 million left on his contract. Cam Reddish might be a better choice to go after. Has been playing and does not seem to need as much to send back in a trade.

Very surprised LeBron/NBA decided to go break the record last night and not tomorrow night vs MKE.

Very surprised LeBron/NBA decided to go break the record last night and not tomorrow night vs MKE.
I think they probably wanted a game where they had a better chance to win, and against a team that (as I understand it) is defensively deficient (at least compared to MKE).

Wow KD to PHX in blockbuster trade. Will be interesting if MKE makes any kind of trade two of the top names they were going after Jae Crowder went back to Brooklyn in KD trade though he maybe a buyout guy and Cam Reddish was traded by NY to Portland. At this point MKE might be best to stand pat and just keep what they got as there is really no one else on trade market to help improve the team.

Edit guess Crowder could be traded again still before todays deadline

Last edited:
Back