2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

Wow, Bucks have been unstoppable! Hope Giannis' knee is okay and they stay injury #free the rest of the way. Nice ovation for Crowder as he started his Bucks career tonight! Grayson, Jrue, Brooks, Bobby, Khris all looking good.

Wow, Bucks have been unstoppable! Hope Giannis' knee is okay and they stay injury #free the rest of the way. Nice ovation for Crowder as he started his Bucks career tonight! Grayson, Jrue, Brooks, Bobby, Khris all looking good.

I loved the whole game. The ovation for Crowder was A+++ all the way, and Bobby's 1st game back was fantastic. It was just one of those really fun games to watch all the way around (Jrue, Khris etc).

Since Giannis doesn't seem to be a normal humanoid, I'm not (yet) worried about his knee.

It was interesting to hear that Bobby, Joe, and Jae went to Miami during the All Star break to spend time together and work out (Bobby said during his post-game on the court interview). I'm just loving the way that no matter who they bring in, the 'team first' culture seems to be prevalant and appreciated by all of them.

Go Bucks! CLP)

Somehow we put out the Heat's pilot light last. It was great to watch. Hoping that Giannis's knee will be okay
crossfingers.gif

I loved the whole game. The ovation for Crowder was A+++ all the way, and Bobby's 1st game back was fantastic. It was just one of those really fun games to watch all the way around (Jrue, Khris etc).

Since Giannis doesn't seem to be a normal humanoid, I'm not (yet) worried about his knee.

It was interesting to hear that Bobby, Joe, and Jae went to Miami during the All Star break to spend time together and work out (Bobby said during his post-game on the court interview). I'm just loving the way that no matter who they bring in, the 'team first' culture seems to be prevalant and appreciated by all of them.

Go Bucks! CLP)
Aaron Rodgers could learn much from Giannis!

Bucks get big win with big games from Lopez and Holiday.

saw an article today about how "the Celtics are the class of the East" after their win over Philly yesterday. Yes, no doubt Boston has a good, and deep team. Philly had a lead all game, gave it up in Q4 . . . and at the end of the game, all I saw from Philly was Harden dribbling the ball at the top of they key, no movement, Embiid not touching it. The 6er's have talent but Harden goes cold in the clutch.

Back