2022-23 Milwaukee Bucks

Bucks vs Kings last night win 133-124 Giannis, Middleton, and Lopez score 100 out of th 133 points the Bucks scored.

Bucks have 13 games left need to go 10-3 to get to a 60 win season.

So NBA finals preview tonight with Denver and MKE?

Could be! I'm looking forward to the game. :)

I suppose they're going to be quite tired, though, which isn't the best thing at that altitude.

Big brown stain on the court as MKE crapped themselves the 2nd half of the game.

I get the impression that the Bucks didn't really go into the game against Denver intent on making a statement. They did early, then went into a coasting mode, and never got out of it for the rest of the game. They just plain looked like a lower half standings team for two quarters.

I hope they realize that the two game lead over Boston is not a guarantee they'll be at the top when the season ends. I also hope they don't go into a funk that carries over into the playoffs. If it in any way resembled the one they went into earlier in the season, it could get them eliminated before they got it right.

Middleton's getting back to form is essential for them to go deep in the playoffs. He's working on it, but it's still not there.

Fortunately the Celtics rolled over and took one on the chin, against Washington. It takes some of the heat off, for the Bucks to get #1 seed, and still rest players going into the playoffs.

I think this is going to be one of those years where home court advantage is going to go a long way deciding quite a few series for teams.

Fortunately the Celtics rolled over and took one on the chin, against Washington. It takes some of the heat off, for the Bucks to get #1 seed, and still rest players going into the playoffs.

I think this is going to be one of those years where home court advantage is going to go a long way deciding quite a few series for teams.

Celtics have to go 6-0 and we would have to go 3-4 the rest of the way for the Celtics to get the #1 seed.

If we win tonight and against the Celtics that should seal the deal.

Back