2022 Badger bowl game prediction

I don't think the ticket sales were all that bad compared to other stadiums, games, but don't have information on attendances. I do know it was over 50k attending that game against Auburn, in 2003. You also can't use the stadium capacity today to give a percentage, because there were seats added over the years.

It's a different time. People are spending more money now. When people are willing to spend $10k for a 5 day package with two kids at Disney, I begin to wonder about how much they'll spend at other events.

If I recall, in that era (around 2003), people were watching their money a lot closer.
Capacity in Nashville is around 69,000 and that has not changed since the facility has been built. That said with gas prices the way they are it’s going to be a tough sell. And let’s be honest home attendance this year has been weak. The vast majority of tix will come on the secondary market, the UW Bowl packages are overpriced and not a great value. In the past fans with kids made Orlando and Tampa prime destinations for multiple reasons. That helped boost the travel crowd. And with students on break will they travel. I’m not optimistic

Back