2022 Bucks Off-Season Thread

I think Giannis would love seeing Lillard with the Bucks, but not certain he'd like sacrificing Middleton to do it. They've been joined at the hip for quite some time now. That's my point.

Connaughton stays. If they trade him, they're stupid. They should be able to lock him in on a contract without too much of a problem. He likes where he's at, and seems to like his role, even though it could be a little bigger at times.

I keep thinking about players who say they would love to play with someone else, and when it finally happens, the whole thing falls flat on it's face. Ask the Lakers and Nets about those happenings. Might also ask the 76ers.

Flattering someone as a friend, and playing with them are two different cats, regardless of what anyone says. When you hit the court, it's what you got that matters, and how you continue getting at it. You'd be hard pressed to exceed the intensity of the Giannis/Khris combo, no matter who you paired with either of them.
Bucks really don't have much assets to trade outside of Middleton though

No it needs to get more athletic. The window is to win now / next 4-5 years not a draft and develop mode
I don't know if 4-5 year window is even open might be even less

Though would be awesome to find some way to get Lillard to MKE I just don't think MKE has assets to get a deal done

I don't know if 4-5 year window is even open might be even less
As long as 34 is on the court it is. Holiday is signed till 2025, Middleton is 30 Jrue is 31. Worst case 3 years and you have ample opportunity to fill the roster out.

Though would be awesome to find some way to get Lillard to MKE I just don't think MKE has assets to get a deal done
Middleton and a couple of contracts. It’s at best 20% if happens but who knows

As long as 34 is on the court it is. Holiday is signed till 2025, Middleton is 30 Jrue is 31. Worst case 3 years and you have ample opportunity to fill the roster out.
Thing is we need someone besides MIddleton MKE got exposed as one dimenational in playoffs without him

Thing is we need someone besides MIddleton MKE got exposed as one dimenational in playoffs without him
Well that’s the point. You have the assets to get a Hart or similar player do it. As to Middleton it’s more financial balance since you have to extend in the next 24 months. It’s a business

With upcoming draft a guy if he is there at 24 I might like is Walker Kessler. Seems like a Lopez type guy. Good defense. Ok offense but nothing great.

Back