2022 Bucks Off-Season Thread

Well that’s the point. You have the assets to get a Hart or similar player do it. As to Middleton it’s more financial balance since you have to extend in the next 24 months. It’s a business
I just think this off-season will be hard to make a trade as outside of Middleton I don't see anyone really wanting anyone off this team that MKE would be willing to give up. Have zero picks to really move for next 4-5 years.

I just think this off-season will be hard to make a trade as outside of Middleton I don't see anyone really wanting anyone off this team that MKE would be willing to give up. Have zero picks to really move for next 4-5 years.
You package a couple guys and make it attractive. Allen , Connaughton have some value based on need. Hill has an expiring contract which actually has value. And depends what your asking for in return.

You package a couple guys and make it attractive. Allen , Connaughton have some value based on need. Hill has an expiring contract which actually has value. And depends what your asking for in return.
Perhaps but don't think you get anything big back

Perhaps but don't think you get anything big back
Depends. Hart is a perfect example. Athletic 2 guard making $12m and player option for 2023/24. He’s not breaking the bank, fills a need and is an upgrade

I tried NBA trade machine a Lillard for Middleton swap would work.

Also Holliday for Lillard works also but guessing Portland wold want more then that

Bucks assistant coach Darvin Ham in the final 3 for Lakers HC job.

I don't think I'd give them Holiday for Lillard to be honest. It wouldn't resolve our problem.

On Ham, he's going to make a good HC when he gets his shot.

I don't think I'd give them Holiday for Lillard to be honest. It wouldn't resolve our problem.

Yeah I think you don't need a big name shooter just a reliable bench shooter

100% agree on the Holiday Point

Yeah I think you don't need a big name shooter just a reliable bench shooter
No they need an athletic wing who can crate his own shot. That’s different than a reliable shooter

Back