2022 Training Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not watch family night but see Love is getting praise for looking good. Though as said it's practice just over a week into TC right now I would take any reports of guys looking good or bad with grain of salt. Usually you have like about 45 guys who have already made the roster leaving less then 10 open spots.

I had it streaming on my phone with the sound off. My impressions:

Rodgers - seemed to be sulking because he couldn't hit the net on the deep shot drills

Jordan Love - we got the full Jordan Love experience. Couple head scratchers into double coverage, couple stand-in-there-and-drive-it pro style plays. Good to see, need to see more for a whole couple games.

Sammy Watkins - looks fat

Amari Rodgers - noticeably less fat, quicker. Good.

#43, Db named Thomas - never heard of him, he looked terrible

Dallin Leavitt - if you are planning a final 53 and this guy isn't on it, stop right now and put him on, in pen

Romeo Doubs - I thought he was hurt because of the way he walks, I think he walks like an 80 year old man. Sneaky fast, sneaky body control, hate to say it but vaguely reminiscent of Adams as a rookie

Samori Toure - maybe the most impressive coupe of plays of the rookie WR, good speed, good body control and adjustment

Tyler Davis - kinda like him, similar to Tonyan

Lazard - Gonna get a TON of targets this year, Rodgers is going to try to do some of that Adams stuff with him, book it.

Nothing really to say about the defense, what can you say when it's non competitive?

I had it streaming on my phone with the sound off. My impressions:

Rodgers - seemed to be sulking because he couldn't hit the net on the deep shot drills

Jordan Love - we got the full Jordan Love experience. Couple head scratchers into double coverage, couple stand-in-there-and-drive-it pro style plays. Good to see, need to see more for a whole couple games.

Sammy Watkins - looks fat

Amari Rodgers - noticeably less fat, quicker. Good.

#43, Db named Thomas - never heard of him, he looked terrible

Dallin Leavitt - if you are planning a final 53 and this guy isn't on it, stop right now and put him on, in pen

Romeo Doubs - I thought he was hurt because of the way he walks, I think he walks like an 80 year old man. Sneaky fast, sneaky body control, hate to say it but vaguely reminiscent of Adams as a rookie

Samori Toure - maybe the most impressive coupe of plays of the rookie WR, good speed, good body control and adjustment

Tyler Davis - kinda like him, similar to Tonyan

Lazard - Gonna get a TON of targets this year, Rodgers is going to try to do some of that Adams stuff with him, book it.

Nothing really to say about the defense, what can you say when it's non competitive?
Agree with you except on the WR, the DB where covering so badly at times even my old decrypted ass could win those battles.

Agree with you except on the WR, the DB where covering so badly at times even my old decrypted ass could win those battles.
I wonder if it was drill were they were supposed to let WR catch ball. I read a tweet eariler this week they ran a drill like that were defense was told to let the WR catch ball but how one DB broke the rule and broke up a pass from Love to Davis.

I wonder if it was drill were they were supposed to let WR catch ball. I read a tweet eariler this week they ran a drill like that were defense was told to let the WR catch ball but how one DB broke the rule and broke up a pass from Love to Davis.
Well, I doubt it because they had their back to the ball most times..bad technique, and just looked lazy.

He looked better to me then the past two family nights but until I see him for a half with our starters and the other teams starting defense it's really hard to know. Hopefully he improves even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back