Arizona Upsets GB At Home 20-17

This team has quit on MM. He's a goner if he wasn't already. Playing for a higher draft choice now.

Uninspiring play today by the Packers. Too many times it looked like they were just going through the motions. Dropped passes, wrong routes . . . defense wasn't hustling (how does Josh Rosen run that far untouched?).
Lots of blame to go around . . . but after this game there can be no doubt that MM is gone. Can't happen soon enough for me.

Not sure what to think after that. However watching the highest paid QB in the league joking with the opposing team throughout a loss? Ya nice leadership.

They didn't defend their home turf. Cards are not a good team. But neither are the Packers. If you can't beat the Cards at home they may not win another game.

To lose to a team that was a 14 point underdog at home pretty much tells you everything you need to know about this team. An opponent that was blown away last week and has been non-competitive in a number of games this season. An absolute terrible effort by every part of this team.

And that starts at the very top and goes through the coaches - all the way down to every player on the team. Most other organizations would respond with a shot across some guys bow to get their attention. I would anticipate it staying as status quo with the Packers though.

That was like watching paint dry. Have not seen the pack look that bland since back in 88.

That it was. But something that really stood out was body language and such Arod just didn't look like he cared. He was just out there.

I know I harped on Alexander about celebrating lame stuff he had nothing to do with. But I guess I should just be happy he was showing emotion?

Last edited:
Back