Badgers vs Michigan lead up

Devastating defense, a running back who keeps making history, and a QB who's pretty good a being there with the pass when needed. A good combination at this point in the season.

I don't care how good anyone thinks Michigan is, or isn't, the fact that the Badgers could have pushed for the shutout instead of letting up should be recognized.

Today, the Badgers were definitely a 3 to 5 TDs better than Michigan, and it showed from the start.

Devastating defense, a running back who keeps making history, and a QB who's pretty good a being there with the pass when needed. A good combination at this point in the season.

I don't care how good anyone thinks Michigan is, or isn't, the fact that the Badgers could have pushed for the shutout instead of letting up should be recognized.

Today, the Badgers were definitely a 3 to 5 TDs better than Michigan, and it showed from the start.

A very dominant win by the Badgers. They will rival OSU this year.

Gonna be one heckuva season. I remember when a lot of us thought an 8 win season would be pretty darned good. Concerns about the offensive line, and the defense, and at QB.

I think all three of those areas are in good hands at this point. With a good defense, you can keep teams off the board, with a good offensive line, the run game will work, and those things will take the burden off the QB, and Coan needs be a possession QB who can make the average throws. The only concern we need to have is if we're capable of playing catch-up football if we fall behind by a couple scores in any given game.

I know it sounds simple but Q makes such a difference at WR. Safety’s have to be aware and PC has done a great job using motion to open space. One thing Taylor said yesterday post game was how Coan had control of the huddle, very telling Fits the narrative that some of the rumblings on Hornibrooks leadership skills and trust issues and chemistry were spot on. LONG way to go but I think they make it to Indy

Agree with TW that we don't know if they can come from behind. They really have never been built for that. With Cephus I think they have a little more at WR than in some past seasons, but pushing the ball downfield quickly is still a problem I think. The plus is that with their defense, it's not likely they will get behind by much.

Nice to see Leonard getting some redemption this year. Last year some people were questioning him and saying he was over-rated and had been living on what Aranda and Wilcox had built. I think it's becoming clear he's as good as advertised. I hope he's around for a few more years.

Back