Bobby Portis opts out

Maybe not a rebuild, but maybe a re-vamp? The Bucks didn't rebuild, they revamped, with Holiday.

Maybe not a rebuild, but maybe a re-vamp? The Bucks didn't rebuild, they revamped, with Holiday.
Sure. As I said if you get an impact guy back. And they did that in the off season not with 40 games or so left.

Unless the package of picks is enormous. When you're rebuilding, you often need to find that franchise player.
I could see Portland get a guy like Wiseman. Question is do you see him as a future franchise guy

Sure. As I said if you get an impact guy back. And they did that in the off season not with 40 games or so left.
Portland won't get impact player they are team that Lillard wants out he gets moved for picks/young players

I could see Portland get a guy like Wiseman. Question is do you see him as a future franchise guy
Yes but in 2-3 years. But he needs to be packaged for salary reasons.

And here’s the thing on all of the Golden State talk. They are not trading way 2 guys on rook deals with 2 years of financial control after extending Stef. It’s crazy talk.

And here’s the thing on all of the Golden State talk. They are not trading way 2 guys on rook deals with 2 years of financial control after extending Stef. It’s crazy talk.
Why if you can get a star back like Simmons and go in to contend against LA why not? GSW are also a win now team.

Why if you can get a star back like Simmons and go in to contend against LA why not? GSW are also a win now team.
And they have the horses to win now. If you deal Wisman & Kuminga your bench is depleted. Now if someone bites on Moody maybe. You already have 2 guards and now Moody coming in

Dallas sends Porziņģis and maybe Burke or Brunson / Stein to Philadelphia. Let Porziņģis play a 4 along side Embiid and you get Brunson a home town kid back to play PG. Simmons along side Luka and Hardaway wound be fun to watch and Cuban is an owner who wound take the risk

Back