Bye Bye Aaron Jones

Yawn....all it mentioned was AAV. Structure please?

Russ Ball is known for saving his best offer for last, Drew probably figuring if they made any offer at all, they'll be willing to make another one closer to what Jones wants.

I still say Jones has a very good chance to be back in GB. I know some feel he will be gone, but I disagree and you dont let your best players just walk. Will be interesting to watch for sure.....

You know this article comes out it was likely from Aaron's agent trying to get more money.
Maybe. I found it interesting that Rob D leaked the details Tuesday (yesterday) per the article.

I wonder what’s more important to the team.

keeping a good running back?

or, keeping your all-pro Center (that helps keeps a top NFL O-line together, and your MVP - QB safe and healthy).

or, keeping your all-pro Center (that helps keeps a top NFL O-line together, and your MVP - QB safe and healthy).
Me? The OL. Might not be popular but RB is easier to replace and let’s be honest they drafted Dillon to play a key role

the good thing about keeping Linsley is that it removes the pressure to move Jenkins around and lets you keep him at LG where he's playing so well. The downside is, Linsley has had his share of leg and back issues, one wonders if the wheels fall off soon. Packers rarely give a third contract to an OL, I think Bakh was the first.

Back