Davante Traded!?

And Green Bay has showed interest in other receivers (see Devante Parker), but they just haven’t showed interest in the WR’s the media wants to talk about.

I’m in the camp that GB will sign a veteran WR. But it won’t be until after the draft.

The media just needs “clicks” at a slow time of year, IMO.
I agree GB will look after draft for a vet WR but it won't be a big name I think you will look at it be a guy who will come in to compete in camp to be a 3/4 WR that is going to be very cheap.

Why ? I don't see the need for a vet WR because as stated above there isn't anyone who will make an impact, just me.
No but if you can get a guy who can be a solid 3 or 4 for a year that won't hurt.

No but if you can get a guy who can be a solid 3 or 4 for a year that won't hurt.
Personally if we are going to spend on a bet to be a #4 I would rather take my chances on the draft and have financial control of the kid and let him develop. Any vet who comes in at that level is probably pedestrian

Personally if we are going to spend on a bet to be a #4 I would rather take my chances on the draft and have financial control of the kid and let him develop. Any vet who comes in at that level is probably pedestrian
Can't just go rookies and back end trash players that should not be on roster though need some experince

Can't just go rookies and back end trash players that should not be on roster though need some experince
Well if you get a vet who’s a 3 or 4 type he’s back end pedestrian also. Experience is fine but if he’s just a roster body I’ll lean towards youth

Well if you get a vet who’s a 3 or 4 type he’s back end pedestrian also. Experience is fine but if he’s just a roster body I’ll lean towards youth
I think a vet might be better then Taylor, Winfree, Rodgers

I thing Rodgers is being undersold. Taylor / Winfree is another discussion
I was high on Rodgers last year out of draft but he could barley get on field as a WR and struggled badly on ST's

I was high on Rodgers last year out of draft but he could barley get on field as a WR and struggled badly on ST's
And that was last year. I saw what he brought at Clemson. Let’s see how he develops

And that was last year. I saw what he brought at Clemson. Let’s see how he develops
Hopefully the lightbulb comes on for the kid. He struggles this year have to question if he is on team come year 3

Back