Davante Traded!?

i kind of feel like gute got fleeced again. the packers would have received two first round picks if they just let the raiders sign adams instead of trading him.
the Raiders didn’t have two firsts to give this year, I’d rather have the first and second this year than a 2022 1st and 2023 1st. IMO it was a good return for a player who only had one destination in mind.

Arod comes out with concerns about packers and now Adams had a fractured relationship with Packers.... anyone else smell that smoke? And I don't mean from the brisket in the smoker.. ;)

Nobody was paying 2 #1’s
i think the raiders would have. they had aleady made up their minds they were going to get adams to play with his college buddy derek carr. adams had already bought a house right next door to carr. it was the worst kept secret in the nfl.

one thing is for sure - this is going to be the big "tell". was adams as good as the media made him out to be, or was it rodgers who made adams appear better than he was?
Well thing with Raiders is the also have other weapons. Jacobs, Renfroe, Waller. Also I don't think Carr will use Adams as his only security blanket and force ball only to him so Adams stats will likely go down.

Well thing with Raiders is the also have other weapons. Jacobs, Renfroe, Waller. Also I don't think Carr will use Adams as his only security blanket and force ball only to him so Adams stats will likely go down.
LV has a better receiving Corp than GB by far. Maybe Adams is tired of being the only guy?

Heck you can make the argument that outside of the QB LV has a more talented offense than GB...

i think the raiders would have. they had aleady made up their minds they were going to get adams to play with his college buddy derek carr. adams had already bought a house right next door to carr. it was the worst kept secret in the nfl.
Can’t take that gamble with that tag number hanging over you. If he was 26-28 years old yeah I’ll make the investment but at 30 with a minimum 3 year commitment it’s a big risk

Arod comes out with concerns about packers and now Adams had a fractured relationship with Packers.... anyone else smell that smoke? And I don't mean from the brisket in the smoker.. ;)
Not surprising since those two have their bio-rhythms synced up together.

If it went beyond those two you might want to be worried. But not right now, imo

one thing is for sure - this is going to be the big "tell". was adams as good as the media made him out to be, or was it rodgers who made adams appear better than he was?
17 was an outstanding route runner and that’s not debatable. You can make the case and rightfully so he does not have top end speed but he’s got hands and know how to separate

Back