Davante Traded!?

Can’t take that gamble with that tag number hanging over you. If he was 26-28 years old yeah I’ll make the investment but at 30 with a minimum 3 year commitment it’s a big risk
I agree if Adams was younger you do a deal like this easily but past history has shown WR's seem to hit wall around 30-32 years old. I am just not pleased that GB was willing to pay Adams and that Adams only left because he no longer wanted to be in GB.

Arod comes out with concerns about packers and now Adams had a fractured relationship with Packers.... anyone else smell that smoke? And I don't mean from the brisket in the smoker.. ;)
No. I don’t think adams had a fractured relationship, he just wanted to play on LV and with Carr

I agree if Adams was younger you do a deal like this easily but past history has shown WR's seem to hit wall around 30-32 years old. I am just not pleased that GB was willing to pay Adams and that Adams only left because he no longer wanted to be in GB.
I don’t buy the notion that GB was willing to pay, only thing that has come out if his agents but hey “same money” can be interpreted many ways. At the end structure matters

I don’t buy the notion that GB was willing to pay, only thing that has come out if his agents but hey “same money” can be interpreted many ways. At the end structure matters
I think #12 had a role to play in offer GB made but was to little to late for Adams

Back