End of Season Notes

having a hot streak Ding Ding Ding Winner)
And the vast majority of teams that went on a hot streak and won a Lombardi did it with an elite QB that got hot late That’s including our last run where Rodgers was unbeatable. Sure there were exceptions as I mentioned and yes lot of factors win a SB

And almost every team that won a SB can look back at a lucky call or a lucky bounce of the ball, or in some cases a “trick play” (see Foles) that went their way in the SB that made them the champ.

Like it or not, those things have sometimes kept the “better team” from winning.

And almost every team that won a SB can look back at a lucky call or a lucky bounce of the ball, or in some cases a “trick play” (see Foles) that went their way in the SB that made them the champ.

Like it or not, those things have sometimes kept the “better team” from winning.
It has sure. But you don’t get the QB right, with today’s rules, nothing else matters is more my point. It’s why teams reach sometimes for a QB and if you miss it sets you back, or hit on a Mahomes or Allen and get it right.

NFL's a game of matchups. In the NFC Championship game (super bowl not a possibility) the Packers beat the Rams by 2-3 touchdowns 9 times out of 10.

But football is mercurial and random and the Rams got a lot of the breaks to go their way down the stretch, so more power to them.

And the vast majority of teams that went on a hot streak and won a Lombardi did it with an elite QB that got hot late That’s including our last run where Rodgers was unbeatable. Sure there were exceptions as I mentioned and yes lot of factors win a SB

I think it was more our defense that got hot and dominant

Rodgers has unbelievable skills and the people that matter appear to love playing with him.

But, sheez, has he picked the wrong times to have crap games.

NFL's a game of matchups. In the NFC Championship game (super bowl not a possibility) the Packers beat the Rams by 2-3 touchdowns 9 times out of 10.

But football is mercurial and random and the Rams got a lot of the breaks to go their way down the stretch, so more power to them.
Not with Donald and Miller applying pressure. It was an 8 point game in the regular season and that’s with 12 playing well.

I think it was more our defense that got hot and dominant
Not in the SB run. Rodgers was ultra elite in the playoffs. See Atlanta game (which attended). It was pitch and catch

Back