Fear the Deer

oakleaf

Reaction score
The Bucks became the first team this season to clinch a playoff berth this past Sunday, and smash the Golden State Warriors’ record for the fastest team to do so!

Fear the Deer!

I have NBA Pass, so I don't miss any of their games. This has to be as hard working a team as I've ever seen. They make mistakes, but they play through them, and don't let themselves get in ruts that last long.

In all honesty, I think they let teams off the hook to a degree, to insure they don't humiliate them. It's not a bad idea, because injuries can happen when teams play too rough, and you don't want that coming at you.

What's most impressive is the depth of talent they have. It's enormous.

I never thought I'd get back into pro basketball until last year. Watching the Bucks changed that.

I never thought I'd get back into pro basketball until last year. Watching the Bucks changed that.

i don't watch regular season nba games, but i do watch some of the playoffs. this year, i'm going to try to watch every bucks playoff game.

Drake last night acting like the D-bag he is. Walking in carrying title belts and don't know who he blows to be able to sit right on the court like he does. At least Bucks got to shut his trap up.

Drake owns a piece of the Raptors.

Drake owns a piece of the Raptors.
Ambassador / role in the organization but no ownership stake. Team is owned by Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment who also own the NHL club

I thought he owned a small amount of stock. Apparently not. He's just involved with them on the side. Kind of a "super fan." He makes no secret of it that he wants to own a chunk of the action.

I thought he owned a small amount of stock. Apparently not. He's just involved with them on the side. Kind of a "super fan." He makes no secret of it that he wants to own a chunk of the action.
Yeah I laugh at his claim of being a super fan though he only attends home games. Real super fan would see them on the road esp in the playoffs.

Bucks with a super impressive win last night vs OKC. Bucks had scored 70 points at the half and had a lead of over 50 at one point in the game winning by 47. Giannis sat out the entire 4th qtr and Khris Middleton did not even play at all.

Was a weird game. Essentially a tie game with maybe 4-5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter and the Bucks just exploded on a big run in that span and the game was pretty much over at halftime. They scored like 25 points in about 5 minutes.

Back