Hello...

Agree with the rest of the family. Can't get enough good people in a community. We fight like cats and dogs and Bud's a prick and Mark a horse's ass.. SM and packinatl won't ever agree on much but SM has the best pup on the plant. We agree to disagree and talk on shout until all hours like your neighborhood barfly's. If that sounds like your kind of place ? Join in the fun ! br)

Is this Carp from the old Packer Wire site? The more discussions we can have with fellow Packer fans, the better, I say!!! C'mon in! thumbsup

Is this Carp from the old Packer Wire site? The more discussions we can have with fellow Packer fans, the better, I say!!! C'mon in! thumbsup
I'm from the Packersnews.net site. Originally, many of our members were on the GB Press-Gazette site, which we migrated from in 2008, but of course the membership has been somewhat fluid since that time. We're diehard Packer fans (and one Viking fan, oddly enough) who love to talk all things Packers. We have some incredible draft people, so we get a lot of content going in the off-season. We have our ongoing arguments (detractors/defenders of Capers, McCarthy, TT, anything and anyone that can be argued) but we've been molded by our forum's former driving force, a man who called himself "JustJeff" who believed in community and civility.

Sadly, JustJeff died not long ago (we got him a brick at Lambeau in his honor) and of late our forum's sole administrator is MIA. It could be that our technical issues get solved and we go back, but I'm exploring alternatives in case we can't do that. I see some familiar faces here.

btw my impossible to pronounce screen name is derived from M (me) N (and, but written like an eighth grade girl in the 80s would doodle it on her notebook) K (my wife) and the first four letters of our last name Carpenter. Carp is a good nickname. Sometimes there's confusion that I'm from Minnesota from the MN, but I'm miles from living there (about two, to be precise).

Sorry to hear about the loss of JustJeff.

I never 'knew' him, but I believe I saw his death referenced in many comments under some 'Ask Vic' threads. It sounds like he was a great guy.

So long as nobody else has the skill I seem to have when it comes to killing the chats going on in the Shout. Welcome welcome one and all!

I'm from the Packersnews.net site. Originally, many of our members were on the GB Press-Gazette site, which we migrated from in 2008, but of course the membership has been somewhat fluid since that time. We're diehard Packer fans (and one Viking fan, oddly enough) who love to talk all things Packers. We have some incredible draft people, so we get a lot of content going in the off-season. We have our ongoing arguments (detractors/defenders of Capers, McCarthy, TT, anything and anyone that can be argued) but we've been molded by our forum's former driving force, a man who called himself "JustJeff" who believed in community and civility.

Sadly, JustJeff died not long ago (we got him a brick at Lambeau in his honor) and of late our forum's sole administrator is MIA. It could be that our technical issues get solved and we go back, but I'm exploring alternatives in case we can't do that. I see some familiar faces here.

btw my impossible to pronounce screen name is derived from M (me) N (and, but written like an eighth grade girl in the 80s would doodle it on her notebook) K (my wife) and the first four letters of our last name Carpenter. Carp is a good nickname. Sometimes there's confusion that I'm from Minnesota from the MN, but I'm miles from living there (about two, to be precise).
No Ted apologists or supporters allowed!!! Only those who want John Schneider back are welcome! Just kidding. :D

We'd love to have you all come aboard. This is a great site.

Welcome. You will find this board to be fun. While there is disagreement on what goes on with the Packers we all are Packers fans and support the team despite how badly they might play at times. :)

Back