It IS Jordan Love Time !!

It's really going to be fun to watch. I'm curious as to whether or how much Love will play in the preseason now that he's The Guy.
I am thinking he will play a lot he needs the work and to work with the WR group. I think #12 and his contract was the main reason he did not play much the last 2-3 years in pre-season

I wonder how fans are going to react if the Packers win 7 or less games this coming year? It's going to be worse than the soap opera we've put up with now for two years, with Rodgers and the Packer front office.

I wonder how fans are going to react if the Packers win 7 or less games this coming year? It's going to be worse than the soap opera we've put up with now for two years, with Rodgers and the Packer front office.
Rodgers went 6-10 his first year as a starter. If fans think this team is going to go 13-4 and make it to the SB they have unrealistic expecatations.

I think they’ll be fine for this year. Roster is in a bit of a rebuild and Loves first year. If GB was coming off a 13 win season expectations would be higher. But most fans understand the dynamics of what is going on.

So now shortly after the draft GB needs to make a choice on the 5th year on Love. Do you pick up that option knowing you are going to guarantee 20-23 million dollars to Love in 2024?

Any thoughts on this mock draft?
Not a fan of Van Ness, especially that high. Washington i think OK but they can’t come out of those first 3 picks with a tweener on the DL, a block first TE and a interior OL who will have to compete for a spot with two incumbent starters.

No offense meant at all CB but i see that first 2 rounds as kind of a worst case scenario for a team that is dying for play making ability on offense.

Back