Juwan Howard strikes UW coach after the game

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score

Has to get at least suspended for the rest of the season and UM has to consider firing him.

He was pissed because of the time out, proved he's a loose cannon. He'll get a suspension, I'd hope. Somehow I think Michigan will try to turn this into him "defending himself and his players."

Just the fact that he grabbed Gard by the front of the shirt should merit a suspension. Should be a second one for him actually throwing a punch and hitting Krabbenhoft. That should be the clincher for the rest of the season.

But, Michigan won't be the one doing it. It will be the Big 10 & NCAA, so expect it could be back peddled to a huge "reprimand," which means nothing!

He was pissed because of the time out, proved he's a loose cannon. He'll get a suspension, I'd hope. Somehow I think Michigan will try to turn this into him "defending himself and his players."

Just the fact that he grabbed Gard by the front of the shirt should merit a suspension. Should be a second one for him actually throwing a punch and hitting Krabbenhoft. That should be the clincher for the rest of the season.

But, Michigan won't be the one doing it. It will be the Big 10 & NCAA, so expect it could be back peddled to a huge "reprimand," which means nothing!
UM homers already trying to blame Gard by saying Gard started it when he put his hands on him. Gard clearly wanted to talk to Howard and when Howard tried blowing Gard off and walk past him Gard touched his arm and then Howard lost his marbles.

wow. I don't care how mad you are at your opponents, but a coach can't throw a punch like that.

I think Krabby could put Howard to the ground in 90 seconds!

UM homers already trying to blame Gard by saying Gard started it when he put his hands on him. Gard clearly wanted to talk to Howard and when Howard tried blowing Gard off and walk past him Gard touched his arm and then Howard lost his marbles.
Homers on FB. Yeah oh well

NCAA has no jurisdiction in this. It’s all on Warren

He showed zero remorse so that should play into it.

Back