Monday Night Football 2022

FlaPack

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Just as suspected Monday Night Football will air on ABC this season. ABC has moved Dancing with the Stars to Disney + clearing the way for the move. Set your dials

Just as suspected Monday Night Football will air on ABC this season. ABC has moved Dancing with the Stars to Disney + clearing the way for the move. Set your dials
Meh MNF means little now SNF is bigger show

Monday was in the 12m range. Sunday 17m. Actually similar based on number of subs / households
Only way I will watch MNF is if Packers are on or if board with watch Manning cast

Yes I am sure you would pass on any marquee matchup
All depends I watched very very little MNF last year if Packers were not playing other shows I watch on Mondays

Unless it's a good match up and not a blow out will watch and switch back and forth during commercials. But like watching it better w Manning Bros and depending who their guests are will keep watching them even if game sucks.

What concerns me if TNF on Amazon as already have DISH w a ton of channels and not sure want to subscribe to Amazon to see games

Unless it's a good match up and not a blow out will watch and switch back and forth during commercials. But like watching it better w Manning Bros and depending who their guests are will keep watching them even if game sucks.

What concerns me if TNF on Amazon as already have DISH w a ton of channels and not sure want to subscribe to Amazon to see games
Amazon comes with the TV and shopping package. It's not a bad deal. Lots to offer. I think I renewed at $100 a year. Cheap enough for all we get from it. I'm tired of going shopping and finding nothing that I actually want available. The free shipping from Amazon works nicely.

Back