Monday Night Football 2022

Unless it's a good match up and not a blow out will watch and switch back and forth during commercials. But like watching it better w Manning Bros and depending who their guests are will keep watching them even if game sucks.

What concerns me if TNF on Amazon as already have DISH w a ton of channels and not sure want to subscribe to Amazon to see games
Amazon pays for itself with free shipping and Prime Video is good

Amazon pays for itself with free shipping and Prime Video is good
No Amazon no Netflix I am a cheap SOB. I can count on one hand how many times I ordered Amazon last year.

That's a mistake, Amazon prime saves me a bundle. Well worth it.
I have found out Amazon prices are not always lowest and can often get just as good prices from target or Walmart and also offer 2-3 day shipping or curbside pickup.

I have found out Amazon prices are not always lowest and can often get just as good prices from target or Walmart and also offer 2-3 day shipping or curbside pickup.
Depends if you buy from a 3rd party seller or not. I get Walmart + free with AMEX & have not used once. Target is typically over priced. Amazon is about $12 per month and includes Prime Video and free shipping. No brainer

We use Amazon Prime, Walmart +, and Sam's +. Almost all our shopping goes through them, along with H E B, which delivers for $5.

The only time my wife wastes her time shopping for groceries is when she intends selecting meat cuts, fruits, and fresh vegetables. And that often is at meat markets and outdoor fruit and vegetable stands down here in South Texas.

Back