NIL - Texas style

It's not it's got worse it's now clear bribe and legal to do so
Legal yes. Worse no and what schools have the most organized collectives? Same school that have done it under the table before. Read the book Bootleggers Boy

Yeah and most these boosters are coming from billionaires who care more about being able to buy kids that can help for a national title then help their business
And again what’s changed in the past 10-15 years. Nothing

Legal yes. Worse no and what schools have the most organized collectives? Same school that have done it under the table before. Read the book Bootleggers Boy
I think it gets worse now they don't have to hide it

Also let kids pay their own way thru college
I don’t get this part. Not all scholarships have the same value. Not all NIL deals are the same amount of cash. What some sliding scale ? Lawsuit time

I don’t get this part. Not all scholarships have the same value. Not all NIL deals are the same amount of cash. What some sliding scale ? Lawsuit time
Well let them sue time to take this NIL wild west crap to court.

Well let them sue time to take this NIL wild west crap to court.
Oh brilliant, let if litigate for 6-7 years and then see what happens. And yep they would lose in court faster than you could say On Wisconsin

Getting to the point real fast that only rule with the NIL's is there is no rules and everything and anything is allowed.

I won't be shocked if states to give colleges the best chance to buy players say they will not tax any NIL money.

Some states already have indicated there are no taxes, calling it income. As an example, here in Texas. No state income tax.

Back