Official 2019 Week 5 Green Bay vs Dallas Thread

the line is Dallas -3.5 with Adams out.....low to me. Dallas / NOLA --- Dallas was averaging 60 yds rushing on 2nd down, NOLA held them to 15, Dallas was only 4-11 on 3rd down, ..bottom line stop the run. Dallas 24-20

the line is Dallas -3.5 with Adams out.....low to me. Dallas / NOLA --- Dallas was averaging 60 yds rushing on 2nd down, NOLA held them to 15, Dallas was only 4-11 on 3rd down, ..bottom line stop the run. Dallas 24-20

They have Tyron Smith out and Collins is banged up as well. Offsetting hits to the offense.

I'm not ready to treat the Cowboys defense like the Bears, or their offense like the Chiefs. Similar to us, they shot up the rankings early in the year by playing two or arguably three of the worst teams in the NFL. Two of them are historically inept. They had a strong game against the Saints but I can't say what they are right now, can anybody? We're still figuring our own team out too. I do know that Rodgers has gone into that stadium several times and played his ass off, and I think it can happen again.

I'm in agreement for the most part and that's why, each game this season, is just that. One game. Teams have been up and down and GB doesn't have an identity yet. As I said in a previous thread, they are just as likely to go 0-3 ad they did 3-0.

Can Pettine do it? That's the key. It's one thing to play a little loose when you know your all American QB and offense are putting up numbers, but the chess match is in the details. Does Dallas come out slinging it, thinking GB loads up on run? Or does Dallas just try and run it down GBs throat early on?

No Adams no Williams this offense will struggle to move the ball. I think this game won't be close 30-13 Dallas.

Living here in Dallas, I joke about wearing my Aaron Rodgers jersey for Halloween - because in this city, he's been one SCARY dude!

Living down here in the land of fajitas and tacos, 7 miles from the border, I've been able to enjoy Packer domination over the Cowboys for quite a while. I don't wear number branded stuff, just team branded. My wife wears the jerseys. She has several. She considers those shirts her; "Sunday best!" :)

And while the Bears will be playing in London on Sunday, I plan on walking around the city in my best Packers gear! Go Pack Go!!

Reactions: TW
This game will be determined by whether our fearless leader is actually fearless. He must not fear throwing the ball to persons who are not exactly where he wants them to be and he must not fear just moving the chains.

Back