Official 2019 Week 5 Green Bay vs Dallas Thread

This game will be determined by whether our fearless leader is actually fearless. He must not fear throwing the ball to persons who are not exactly where he wants them to be and he must not fear just moving the chains.

I thought he showed a lot of that last week. Was very encouraged to see him throwing a lot over the middle of the field. Need to integrate the screen game and get that running game going though to really make it go.

We probably see some of Dexter Williams this week.

Maybe find out a little bit if he's worth keeping next year, or draft a potential replacement.

Not much can be said about this one, especially being in Dallas. Elliott will pound the ball behind a good OLine. Cooper and Cobbs and Written are better than what the Pack have, especially with Adams out. Defensively with Lawrence leading the rush against a pourous GB OLine will be forcing ARod to run around all day with little time to find open (maybe) WRs.

Go Pack Go, but 34-17 Dallas.........I haven't seen the odds on this game but I say it must be Dallas by 6 or 7

All these talking heads giving the Packers much love. The Packers need to stop Elliot and then defend on the back end. If Dallas gets healthy with the run, which is a good chance against this d front, then it's gonna be a long day. We'll see if Pettine is worth his salt and can gameplan accordingly.

Last edited:
Its been Dallas -3.5 all week
They must know more than the average fan. To me, Dallas had to be favored more, but then again, this is about money and not the outcome

They must know more than the average fan. To me, Dallas had to be favored more, but then again, this is about money and not the outcome

Well the fine was set at -3. / -3.5 depending on the book, anything past that is based on money bet to even out the take and yes in favor of the house. I thought the original line at -3.5 was low, my guess my around -5 but with Dallas banged up on the OL I get the spread

Sounds like GB will be in home green jersey's this weekend. Cowboys are like normal electing to wear white at home.

Cowboys like their white jersey. The dark blue is pretty ugly to be honest. It started back in the 60s when they were given permission to wear white at home by the league. I believe it was their new jersey and they said they could pick the jersey they wanted.

Back