Official 2019 Week 7 Green Bay vs Oakland Thread

Grant will definitely be worth a few tidbits of information. It could help some. He'll be around for a couple of weeks I'd guess. He's just a recap tire that doesn't go well on an Indy car.

Davante Adams already ruled out for Sunday’s game, the Packers have listed receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling as questionable and Geronimo Allison as doubtful to play against the Oakland Raiders.
In addition to safety Darnell Savage (ankle) being ruled out, the Packers also listed tight end Robert Tonyan (hip) as doubtful, and cornerback Tony Brown (hamstring) and defensive lineman Kenny Clark (calf) as questionable.

That's a lot of receivers who won't be taking the field. I hope it doesn't severely restrict our game plan.

It's going to be the same game plan as the past couple. Run the ball, throw to the RBs, design some stuff for Mercedes Lewis down the field, and see if one of the WR who are playing can get enough separation to complete some passes.

It's going to be the same game plan as the past couple. Run the ball, throw to the RBs, design some stuff for Mercedes Lewis down the field, and see if one of the WR who are playing can get enough separation to complete some passes.
Also don't forget thorw the ball at Graham and watch him drop the pass.

G. Allison was upgraded from doubtful to questionable for the game.

Honestly no idea on this game. GB is getting dangerously beat up and can ill afford another rash of injuries. I'll say GB 31 Raiders 27.

Packers just have warm bodies at WR so today they struggle to move the ball I will say a 23-17 win though for GB.

i don't think we have the horses to win this. it's going to take a few players playing over their heads and a little luck to have a chance.

Back