Official 2020 Week 7 Green Bay vs Houston Thread

I think, with all the Packers injuries, this one is closer than I like. I think the Texans may come out hot to prove themselves and give the Packers all they can handle. Then again, the Texan could come out flat, maybe already have given up on the season, and the Packers roll them. Who knows at this point.

Packers in a close one, 24-20.

The secondary shorthanded again

this is going to be a real test of the "next man up" theory. four starters out. and all four are key players.

I originally picked the Texans to win, but I'm going to change my mind on this one. I think the Packers could smoke them. The Texans don't have a good presence at this point. They're about to start dumping salaries to begin rebuilding, and a lot of the players are losing confidence in the organization. It didn't help, looking back at Romeo's choice to go for two last week. Nobody except him and that darned card that says do it, believed it was a good idea.

During this week, despite their horrible record, and last week's blunder, there didn't seem to be any urgency coming out of their practices. They're tanking.

Packers 38 Texans 17

It's not even close.

Good call TW !! You almost nailed it !

Back