Official 2020 Week 7 Green Bay vs Houston Thread

Houston is not very good. Packers handle them

GB 34
Houston 20

Unfortunately our Defense cures the ailments of opponents offenses. Until they commit to tackling no game will be safe.

I predict. I'll be at a beach bar by 1pm PST.

Great! Linsley added to injury report.
Some real OL shuffling this week.
Hope no one else goes down

no bakhtiari and no tonyan (or linsley?). our running game better be stellar (update: jones did not practice today). i'm sure rodgers is hoping to atone for his dismal game against the bucs, but he'll probably be forcing it to davante again. i want to believe that this team will not lose two in a row. thankfully houston's defense is just as bad as ours. the biggest question is whether our defense is good enough to stop watson, who has the third most passing yards in the nfl and a 107.6 qb rating.

packers 34 texans 32

Last edited:
Aaron Jones was not seen at practice. He'll be on the injury report but he's still scheduled to speak with the media after practice. Kevin King (quad) also dropped out after practicing on a limited basis the last two days.

No Bakh.
No Ervin.
No Tonyan (likely).
No Lazard.
Linsley?

Possibly going to be a grind on offense on Sunday.

Darnell Savage also is doubtful for Sunday, along with David Bakhtiari and Kevin King. Tonyan is questionable #Packers

Packers Injury Report
Out: RB Tyler Ervin (wrist), DT Tyler Lancaster (shoulder).

Doubtful: LT David Bakhtiari (chest), CB Kevin King (quad), S Darnell Savage (quad).

Questionable: DT Montravius Adams (foot), RB Aaron Jones (calf), C Corey Linsley (back), OLB Preston Smith (shouder), TE Robert Tonyan (ankle).

Packers Injury Report
Out: RB Tyler Ervin (wrist), DT Tyler Lancaster (shoulder).

Doubtful: LT David Bakhtiari (chest), CB Kevin King (quad), S Darnell Savage (quad).

Questionable: DT Montravius Adams (foot), RB Aaron Jones (calf), C Corey Linsley (back), OLB Preston Smith (shouder), TE Robert Tonyan (ankle).
If they play those questionable players and they get hurt worse this early then it's 100% on the staff.... you need those guys healthy down the stretch. AFC team... sit them and do the best you can.

If they play those questionable players and they get hurt worse this early then it's 100% on the staff.... you need those guys healthy down the stretch. AFC team... sit them and do the best you can.
aren't we already down the stretch?

Back