Official 2021 Packers Training Camp Thread

He can run block 100% , I think they are about the same in pass pro. Yeah, you could.
Hmm do they really have anyone to be a backup tackle right now with Bak on the PUP?

Saw a few Jordan Love posts on Twitter yesterday but they got drowned in a sea of Rodgers' sorrow. Remember seeing him connect with Amari Rodgers a few times. Will try to post some of that stuff here when I see it.

Sounds like Rodgers has been really sharp today and Love up and down. Juann Winfree has been standing out - long way to go but would hate to see a guy like that not make the team because of Cobb.
It wouldn’t surprise me if it comes down to keeping 10 players between TE and WR.
I originally thought 5 of each, but am now leaning toward 4 TE’s and 6 WR’s.
Sternberger loses
Winfree wins

It wouldn’t surprise me if it comes down to keeping 10 players between TE and WR.
I originally thought 5 of each, but am now leaning toward 4 TE’s and 6 WR’s.
Sternberger loses
Winfree wins
I could see 7 WR's but I don't think talent is on roster to keep 4 TE's.

I could see 7 WR's but I don't think talent is on roster to keep 4 TE's.
It’s not MM’s flying passing circus anymore.
And TE’s are the main chess piece in ML’s offense.
You can think 7 WR’s, but I think 6 is max, unless his “royalness” QB12 wants to have 7 so he can pass for 10,600 yds this season.

It’s not MM’s flying passing circus anymore.
And TE’s are the main chess piece in ML’s offense.
You can think 7 WR’s, but I think 6 is max, unless his “royalness” QB12 wants to have 7 so he can pass for 10,600 yds this season.
Jake Kumerow gets cut at end of TC and you know who will demand Gute claims him. :)

Back