Official Game 9 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

So does anyone see this team winning more then two games rest of the season? At best they maybe beat Bears and Lions. Those are not even a gimmie so anywhere from a 3-14 finish to at best IMO a 5-12 finish.
Best chance is Lions at home, I don't think they're going to Chicago and beating them at their house, because they've found a way to get Fields moving and they're starting to put up points.

At Pack just said, Rams at Lambeau could be a low-scoring win, and IMO Miami - even on the road - fluctuates wildly week to week. As I see it I think 4-13 on the low end, 6-11 best case.

We lost to the Lions...we scored how many vs the worst defense in the league? I think GB should not be favored to win anything anymore until they string together some wins. Right now, they stink.
Favored probably not but I never expected Carolina to beat Tampa either.

I guess the thing to keep in mind with the Lions is that its the last game of the year, 90% chance GB is starting Jordan Love in that game, and Dan Campbell is playing starters to just keep his job, so who knows.

GB plays down to every team it plays

It’s called parity. It’s been the narrative of the NFL for over a decade. I’ve harped on this for a couple years now that the difference from 1-15 or so in each conference is razor thin. Only 2 teams in the league have a score differential of 10 points or more, only 2 more are above 6 points per game that’s a decrease over 2021. Hell the Rams last were only +5.7 per game.

I guess the thing to keep in mind with the Lions is that its the last game of the year, 90% chance GB is starting Jordan Love in that game, and Dan Campbell is playing starters to just keep his job, so who knows.
If Rodgers plans to retire I can see him want to play that last game of the season.

It’s called parity. It’s been the narrative of the NFL for over a decade. I’ve harped on this for a couple years now that the difference from 1-15 or so in each conference is razor thin. Only 2 teams in the league have a score differential of 10 points or more, only 2 more are above 6 points per game that’s a decrease over 2021. Hell the Rams last were only +5.7 per game.
It's crazy when you really look at it. This year, anything could shake out but the one thing that is noticeable this year, maybe the past few years, is that it's just some really ugly football played most of the time. Some of these games are brutal to watch.

Back