Official Game 9 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

So does anyone see this team winning more then two games rest of the season? At best they maybe beat Bears and Lions. Those are not even a gimmie so anywhere from a 3-14 finish to at best IMO a 5-12 finish.

So does anyone see this team winning more then two games rest of the season? At best they maybe beat Bears and Lions. Those are not even a gimmie so anywhere from a 3-14 finish to at best IMO a 5-12 finish.
The NFL is a weird animal. The term any given Sunday applies each week.

I think anything in this league is possible. But I have tempered my expectations by a lot as I think most of us have.

If Packers lose next week to Dallas it will be first time since 1988 that the team has lost at least 6 games in a row. in 1988 GB had a 7 game losing streak in which the team finished 4-12.

I think anything in this league is possible. But I have tempered my expectations by a lot as I think most of us have.
I’m probably at this level also. I watched LA yesterday and they looked like a shell of themselves especially Stafford.

Back