Official Week 13 Green Bay vs Atlanta Thread

Julio won't practice all week, banged up

Another thing to keep in mind. Philbin hasn't actually called plays during a game since he was at Northeastern. That was 20 years ago..

Whoa...that's a long time

Not even willing to predict this one. We could win a close one or get blown out.

Not sure what to think. 24-24 Tie??

i wanted to believe that the release of mccarthy would have a positive impact on the team and they would play above their heads for awhile. then i read that the packers allowed mccarthy to come back to lambeau twice after being fired and talk to the coaches and the players. and i'm thinking "what kind of mixed message is being sent here?" this organization just doesn't seem to have a rudder at all. i'm not at all confident that they can right this sinking ship.

i wanted to believe that the release of mccarthy would have a positive impact on the team and they would play above their heads for awhile. then i read that the packers allowed mccarthy to come back to lambeau twice after being fired and talk to the coaches and the players. and i'm thinking "what kind of mixed message is being sent here?" this organization just doesn't seem to have a rudder at all. i'm not at all confident that they can right this sinking ship.

I think there is a larger faction on the team that really respects McCarthy and supports him, now on the other hand there are some that are glad he's gone. Players know this is part if the business. Will the team be looser who knows, we don't have a lick of vet leadership so in many ways I don't think it makes much of a difference

Back