Packers 2022-23 Schedule

Packers defense will win a few games for them this year.
And ST’s won’t lose them any.
I agree with 78 that 12-5 or 13-4 is very doable, and could be even better if Watson and Doubs show out.
I'll disagree on the ST part, a coach doesn't fully make teams go it's the quality of the bottom half of your roster. I haven't seen it yet but on paper, it's not a big improvement. Also, all the extra player Covid rules are gone this year...no more shell games. What they do in camp and who they keep is going to be much bigger than in the past 2 years. tc(

I'll disagree on the ST part, a coach doesn't fully make teams go it's the quality of the bottom half of your roster. I haven't seen it yet but on paper, it's not a big improvement. Also, all the extra player Covid rules are gone this year...no more shell games. What they do in camp and who they keep is going to be much bigger than in the past 2 years. tc(
Also it took interest in Gute saying they thought about drafting some guys for ST but they stayed true to their board and took the BPA which shows me they still don't give a crap about ST and will just throw whatever garbage they got on the bottom of the roster out there to be on ST.

I'm anxious to see if they decide to use some of their better players in roles on special teams. That might also be the intent.

I'm anxious to see if they decide to use some of their better players in roles on special teams. That might also be the intent.
I hope not. Depth is marginal and special teams are a recipe for injury.

Also it took interest in Gute saying they thought about drafting some guys for ST but they stayed true to their board and took the BPA which shows me they still don't give a crap about ST and will just throw whatever garbage they got on the bottom of the roster out there to be on ST.
Shows me they value depth which has been poor the last 2-3 years.

Shows me they value depth which has been poor the last 2-3 years.
Yeah but also have to value ST. You won't improve ST by just running out garbage out there every year because you need better OL and LB's on the roster.

Yeah but also have to value ST. You won't improve ST by just running out garbage out there every year because you need better OL and LB's on the roster.
You take care of depth first. It’s been horrible.

Back