Packers 2022 Draft Thread

sounds about right. it could be like the 2018 draft when we used comp picks a the end of the 4th, 5th and 6th rounds to draft three wide receivers, two of whom never did anything and one who was never any better than a wr#3. it's the gutey way.
Gute relies on analytics more and more. Stokes last year. This years comp to that is Pickens. I get the red flags but worth watching

Gute relies on analytics more and more. Stokes last year. This years comp to that is Pickens. I get the red flags but worth watching
They need someone to play that X receiver role in the hybrid LaFleur/Rodgers scheme. Olave seems to have the route skills to pull it off but otherwise, Pickens at least fits that mold.

That said, I don't see them moving up for Olave and Pickens hasn't played in two years right? One never knows but my prediction is that the board is going to fall in such a way where they will either have to reach on players who aren't even scheme needs/fits, or be drafting to late to get good value on guys who do drop a little.

They need someone to play that X receiver role in the hybrid LaFleur/Rodgers scheme. Olave seems to have the route skills to pull it off but otherwise, Pickens at least fits that mold.

That said, I don't see them moving up for Olave and Pickens hasn't played in two years right? One never knows but my prediction is that the board is going to fall in such a way where they will either have to reach on players who aren't even scheme needs/fits, or be drafting to late to get good value on guys who do drop a little.
Pickens played late last year. Agree we don’t see a move up

Not sure I could see Olave if he slips to late teens but then 50/50 on that

I just don't want to see something like a OG in the first

Back