Packers 2022 Draft Thread

I think safety is bigger nead then CB it's very possible you could have both your starting safeties be FA's next year.

Can't see Jaire being traded I put it 80%+ he gets new deal
50/50 I can see the organization being hesitant with the injury to give a big deal to and on the flip side I can totally understand his ask.

Since it hasn’t happened yet, it’s much ado about nothing.
But there hasn’t even been a whisper about a contract extension for Jaire, and that makes me wonder which way the wind is blowing
Has the sound of the Adams situation but more because of the injury. Big gap negotiations

No reaching for a WR: Say this much about Gutekunst, he won’t reach. Aaron Rodgers, in an appearance on The Pat McAfee show during the draft, let it slip that the Packers had first-round grades for only six receivers. All six were gone before the Packers picked

No reaching for a WR: Say this much about Gutekunst, he won’t reach. Aaron Rodgers, in an appearance on The Pat McAfee show during the draft, let it slip that the Packers had first-round grades for only six receivers. All six were gone before the Packers picked
Dang. AR heavily involved in war room draft prep as well. Gutey and Co. really taking it seriously about involving him more in the personnel side.

Still lots of guys on the board who can help us.

One of the draft's strength was the depth into the 2nd round.

McBride (TE), Watson, Pickens, Pierce, Skyy Moore. All these guys can come in and play. The key will be avoiding a run on WRs in the 2nd round like there was in the first. If the team really wants someone, they may have to do a deal as someone noted.

Still lots of guys on the board who can help us.

One of the draft's strength was the depth into the 2nd round.

McBride (TE), Watson, Pickens, Pierce, Skyy Moore. All these guys can come in and play. The key will be avoiding a run on WRs in the 2nd round like there was in the first. If the team really wants someone, they may have to do a deal as someone noted.
There are like at least 5-6 WR's that will go in round 2 I feel good GB gets at least one of them

Am very surprised that most fans are actually liking the picks and that GB did not reach for WR.

Tonight I would not be shocked if GB makes a move up to secure a WR that they like.

I rather expect them to package the two 2nds to move up and grab a WR to be honest.

Back