Packers 2022 Draft Thread

I rather expect them to package the two 2nds to move up and grab a WR to be honest.
Based on the Jimmy Johnson and the Rich Hill trade chart if you give up pick 53 and 92 would get you to pick 40.

Based on the Jimmy Johnson and the Rich Hill trade chart if you give up pick 53 and 92 would get you to pick 40.

I'm thinking they may want to trade 53 and 59 for something like say 41 and 72 - picks currently held by Seattle.

So who do you have on day 2?

53: Alec Pierce
59: Abraham Lucas
92: Jelani Woods

Personally I think that chart might be a bit archaic. With analytics more in play more data

I'm not going to try to pick the players but I'd like to see OL, WR and TE tonight. If the right Edge falls I wouldn't be too upset if they passing on TE or OL, but they simply cannot pass on WR tonight.

2 picks each in 4th and 5th rounds and 3 in the 7th round today.

for those 4 picks in the 4th and 5th I look to add ST depth. The 7th round are nothing but lottery tickets to take a gamble on that these guys develop into something someday.

WR names that have been linked to GB for Day 3.
Kevin Austin
Romeo Doubs
Samori Toure
Isaiah Weston

Solid draft but shocked GB did not take one DB the entire draft.

Gutekunst said they were looking at special teams later in the round but they didn't want to betray the board and tried to follow it.

Back