Packers 2022 Thread

So he is basically saying, Jordan is a good guy but he is not good enough to get me the ball and read defenses on a consistent basis. In other words, Jordan isn't good enough to be an NFL starter.

That is what I am getting out of that.
"I got aspirations of doing really, really big things and being remembered"

To me, this is about numbers. Trying to get HOF numbers and he knew his numbers would take a hit with Love at the helm. That's my take on it. Now, I'm not refuting your take that Love might not be starting caliber, I just think the comment above stood out to me as the crux of it. I don't blame him for wanting to continue those numbers, but I think it was a round about way of saying he's wanting to get those HOF numbers.

Adams caught everything Arod threw his way. Even when the throw was bad. Yet as Mark said Arod got a lot of the credit.

Writers out here seem desperate to make a really mediocre WR room look like an elite group of guys. Reality is gonna set in soon enough.

Adams caught everything Arod threw his way. Even when the throw was bad. Yet as Mark said Arod got a lot of the credit.

Writers out here seem desperate to make a really mediocre WR room look like an elite group of guys. Reality is gonna set in soon enough.
Agree Adams will find out that Carr can't make the throws out of his butt Rodgers could. Plus Adams will find out they have more then 1 option to throw to in Vegas with Renfroe and Waller. He won't have as many targets thrown to him IMO.

Let me add this, did anyone ever think that Adams was sick of playing second fiddle to the great Aaron Rodgers? Have a big game and huge catches only for the press to swoon over AR? It's where is Aaron, what did Aaron say bh)

Yeah, they're buddies but now Adams is his own guy, with a QB who's an old friend, etc. Add in that the GB and WI culture isn't for everyone and it's a lot easier to see why he left.
Yup! Now Adams doesn't have to read the tweets about how Rodgers makes him look good.

Didn't he have a brutal drop for a TD in the 2020 NFCC?

I don't follow all the writers so I don't know who this is referring to, but everyone ive listened to has been consistent that it's a pretty poor group without a known, go to player.

And he wanted to make a lifestyle change. His words not mine. Raise kids be close home. It’s a business
I still think he was miffed Packers choose to make Rodgers #1 priority over him despite Rodgers having years left on deal

Back