Packers 2022 Thread

Doubs has showed he at least understands the offense enough to be useful. It's only week 3 but he may be a good find. Will see as the season goes on if he can keep it up. Not saying he's gonna be a stud. But he may be a reliable player.

After watching clips of Doubs prior to being drafted, and in camp, I knew that he was going to be a solid receiver. His hands were suspect, but that can be taught. What he has is the native ability to understand the dynamics of changes in plays based on reading defenses. His speed is good enough, and his size is big enough, to succeed.

I also remember when people were saying he was borderline even making the roster. Interesting.

After watching clips of Doubs prior to being drafted, and in camp, I knew that he was going to be a solid receiver. His hands were suspect, but that can be taught. What he has is the native ability to understand the dynamics of changes in plays based on reading defenses. His speed is good enough, and his size is big enough, to succeed.

I also remember when people were saying he was borderline even making the roster. Interesting.
Don't think he was ever borderline making roster being a 4th round pick. I think that might have been tourne who as of now has done zero to show why he's on the roster. Doubs though was the biggest hyped WR of camp.

With Alexnader banged up I would release Tourne to sign a extra DB off the PS. Odds are small Toure gets claimed so he could be put back on the PS and even if he gets claimed who cares he was a 7th round pick who made the team because he was a pick not because of what he did in pre-season guys like him are a dime a dozen.

Last edited:
With Alexnader banged up I would release Tourne to sign a extra DB off the PS. Odds are small Toure gets claimed so he could be put back on the PS and even if he gets claimed who cares he was a 7th round pick who made the team because he was a pick not because of what he did in pre-season guys like him are a dime a dozen.

Well, the good thing is that Gutey and staff monitor this site for our useful suggestions, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's on the wire right now finding that DB.

A rather nice article about how well Doubs is progressing. I like the idea that they visualize Doubs as being able to play anywhere in the mix as a receiver. I also like how LeFleur sees his growth in understanding the offense. I think he has an outside shot at being the Rookie Of The Year, if he continues to grow in his role.

Back