Packers 2022 Thread

So anyone else think that NFL going to put GB-Dallas in London? These teams are top 5 among following in the NFL and would be perhaps one of the best matchups NFL could have in London.

So anyone else think that NFL going to put GB-Dallas in London? These teams are top 5 among following in the NFL and would be perhaps one of the best matchups NFL could have in London.
Highly doubtful. Would be a mess for a TV window and you can 100% guarantee it’s a Fox protected game

Going into camp and not including anyone who could get hurt here is what I think could be open for roster spots this year.

QB: Rodgers and Love locks. If they keep 3 Benkert gets job. Zero spots open

WR: Lazard, Cobb, Watson are locks. Rodgers, Watkins, Doubs very likely to be on roster. This gives 6 WR's. I see GB not carrying 7. Zero spots open.

RB: Jones and Dillion are locks. Packers will keep 3-4 RB's giving Taylor, Hill, and UDFA's to fight for those 1-2 spots. 1-2 Spots open

TE: Lewis is a lock. Tonyan likey starts year on PUP will not count towards roster to start season. GB keeps 3-4 TE's. 2-3 open spots.

OL: Bakhtiari, Myers, Newman, Nijman are locks. Jenkins likely to start year on PUP won't count on roster to make team Runyan, Rhyan, Tom are very likely to be on roster. I think GB carries around 10 OL this leaves 3 spots to be won. 3 spots open.

DL: Clark and Wyatt are locks. Reed, Lowry, and Slaton are very likely to make the roster. I think GB will carry about 6 DL. This leaves 1 spot open.

LB: Smith, Campbell, Gary, Walker are all locks. GB will carry between 8-10 LB's. Will have 4-6 open spots

DB: Alexander, Stokes, Douglas, Amos, Savage are all locks. 10-12 DB's will be kept. Will have 5-7 open spots.

So going into camp there will be 16-22 spots on roster players will be fighting to win backup/ST roles with the team. Shows you how weak the depth is on the team that I can see that the players that have the best camps win those roles and none of the holdovers from last year are guaranted to retain those backup roles.

I don't think Lazard and Cobb are locks. If they come into camp and get outplayed they should be cut. They are not so good they need to be kept at all costs.

I don't think Lazard and Cobb are locks. If they come into camp and get outplayed they should be cut. They are not so good they need to be kept at all costs.
the reason they are locks is because they are the only two receivers that have a history working with rodgers and already have a good grasp of the offense.

Back