Packers 2023-24 Schedule

Doesn't look like a bad schedule. No glaring issues - three games in a row on the road, a London game and a short week game before or after, that kind of thing. And the teams don't look terribly intimidating, though you never know once the season starts, plus the Packers are playing without their aura now.

Detroit on Thanksgiving. Hmmm. I'm a widower now, kids all live out of state. Maybe I ought to go to that one.

Open on 2 road games and 4 of first 6.

Early bye week.

Two Thursday games (short weeks).

I’m thinking 7 or 9 wins.

Crazy prediction Packers start the season 7-1 to then go on a 5 game losing streak. Finish up at 10-7

Tough to say as Packers will look different but so will a lot of those other teams. None of them except maybe Chiefs will much like last year.

Regardless if Love gets this team to .500 or above with an offense made mostly of kids who are barely old enough to drink legally I’ll call that a huge win. Especially considering the def has been such a let down recently he won’t be able to count in them.

Tough to say as Packers will look different but so will a lot of those other teams. None of them except maybe Chiefs will much like last year.

Regardless if Love gets this team to .500 or above with an offense made mostly of kids who are barely old enough to drink legally I’ll call that a huge win. Especially considering the def has been such a let down recently he won’t be able to count in them.
I think 7 wins might be reasonable. Above that, they're hitting above their weight. If they reach 10, LeFleur (Junior, as my wife calls him) should get consideration for coach of the year, and Love will be judged a successful choice to replace that guy who's with the Jets.

It's all pure speculation this early but the depth is still marginal on this football team and injuries are going to be a big factor on how this season play out.
Agree, I am going to wait until after pre-season game 2 for this year's prediction thread. We need to see them live a couple of times first.

I dont think this team is as bad off as so many like yo think. Only issue i see is being so young, especially at wr. If we can stay mostly healthy, 10 wins or more is a very reasonable possibility.

This is kinda my feeling as well. Bottom line for me is that I think Love is going to be good. Not just "if you squint just right you can see how he might turn out OK" I mean I think he's going to be good. I think if the season goes south it’s because of the D, and we’re going to be looking at some very familiar culprits, namely the leaky run defense and bland, loose, soft coverage.

This is kinda my feeling as well. Bottom line for me is that I think Love is going to be good. Not just "if you squint just right you can see how he might turn out OK" I mean I think he's going to be good. I think if the season goes south it’s because of the D, and we’re going to be looking at some very familiar culprits, namely the leaky run defense and bland, loose, soft coverage.
hope you are right about love and wrong about the defense.

Back