Packers 2023-24 Season Thread

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
In 2023, the Packers’ schedule is as follows:

Home: New Orleans Saints, Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Los Angeles Rams, Minnesota Vikings, Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions.

Away: Las Vegas Raiders, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Denver Broncos, New York Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers, Minnesota Vikings, Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions.

To me that's not all that easy. A lot of off-season stuff that needs to be decided.

Home: New Orleans Saints, Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Chargers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Los Angeles Rams, Minnesota Vikings, Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions.

Away: Las Vegas Raiders, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Denver Broncos, New York Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers, Minnesota Vikings, Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions.

To me that's not all that easy. A lot of off-season stuff that needs to be decided.
That's a tough schedule in my opinion. It's not going to be easy to win 9 games in that mix. At this point, the ceiling may be about 6 or 7.

I’ll call it interesting. Tampa, LA, LV, Carolina, Denver and Atlanta likely will be in some sort of transition next year either via coaching and / or QB. Without a look at FA / draft it’s always difficult this early. It’s not easy but manageable

I almost wish I believed that the Packers are going to find a way to move on this year. Due to the apparently feckless, inept, and timid decisions by the FO, I do not believe that. Rodgers basically has all the power here, does he not? This is all so far above my paygrade that I might as well be buried in Middle Earth somewhere, but I think that as fans we're going to go through the same tumultuous crap that we've been going through since the "Rodgers wants out of GB" draft day.

The media will continue to pounce on every (not very) enlightening nugget that Rodgers deigns to drop in his calculated way for months and maybe years until this is finally over. I'm not saying I dislike the guy now as I sure appreciate all the great memories and I think he's a funny and intelligent person when he wants to be, but I'm just tired of the rat race. Very.

Just a long-winded way to say that I don't think he's going anywhere.

Last edited:
It’s a little odd the way he phrased that isn’t it? Like, if ML was actually in charge of the decision, he wouldn’t “anticipate” no changes, it would be decided. They way he phrased it sounds like he wants no changes and doesn’t expect changes but its ultimately not up to him.

Back