Packers hurt by silent Ted's in-season inactivity

Actually Pugger, it shouldn't cost a king's ransom. Schneider has an out in his contract that if the Packers job comes open, he can opt out of his contract and go to Green Bay. If I was Murphy and saw Ted unwilling to ever pull the trigger despite some serious holes in the roster, I'D pull the trigger on getting Schneider in GB. But that's just me.

I would also add that the Packers do as well as they do because of Aaron. When he gets hurt, the team really gets revealed for how inadequate they are without him. I think Rodgers makes Ted look a lot better than what he really is. JMO.

Where did you see/hear that Schneider has an out in his contract?

Where did you see/hear that Schneider has an out in his contract?
I live out here in the Pacific Northwest. All you hear about is the Seahawks. They had it on the news out here. It was reported on television and in print. Schneider grew up in DePere, WI and would love to be GM of the Packers. He said it's his dream job. Right after that was reported, the Packers extended Ted. Very, very frustrating for this Packer fan. bh(

John Schneider went to Abbot Pennings? My brother did too but a decade earlier (I'm an Academy girl ch(). Its too bad the 3 Catholic high schools there folded and now there is only one.

Back